For new users 9- introduction of fiber laser cutting machine — Max
[av_textblock size=» font_color=» color=»]
Newly Introduction of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
With the rapid development of sheet metal processing technology, the China processing technology is also flourishing, and the gap between us and foreign developed region is getting smaller and smaller. Many well-known foreign-funded enterprises already transfer manufacturing base to China. Meanwhile fiber laser cutting machine also has brought a lot of innovation ideas to the sheet processing industry.
Laser cutting machine is a revolution for sheet metal processing. And it is also the «processing center» of the sheet metal processing; Laser cutting machine is with higher flexible level, cutting speed, and high consumption efficiency, and shorter product consumption cycle.With those advantages, the customers has won the universal market.
Laser cutting machine cut metal with no-cutting force, no deformation of the processing; no module wearing; Whether parts are simple or complex , both can be cut with one time-laser cutting; Its cutting edge is narrow. Cutting quality is high and laser cutting machine is also with high level of automation, simple operation, low labor intensity, and no pollution;
Besides above factors, materials can be completely cut with automatic cutting nesting. So it is low cost of consumption and good economic efficiency. The effective life of the technology is also very long.
Currently, people use fiber laser cutting machine as the first choice to cut metal beyond 2MM mostly. Many experts believe that the next 30-40 years will be the golden age of the laser processing technology to expand.
So we will begin to introduce you fiber laser cutting machine from follow sequence:
.2 main features
.3 industry application
.4 processing materials
.5 processing advantages
.6 purchase criteria
.7 cutting advantage
.8 technical parameters
.9 fiber advantage
.10 use maintenance
.11 Customize the beam
12. Rapid prototyping
Fiber laser cutting machine is a machine using a fiber laser generator as a light source.
Fiber laser is a new international development, a new type of fiber. It outputs high energy density of the laser beam and gathered in the materials surface, so that the workpiece is ultra-fine focus spot irradiation area instantly melting and gasification, through the CNC mechanical system to move the spot.
The position is to achieve automatic cutting. Compared with the large volume of gas lasers and solid-state lasers, it has become an important candidate in the field of high-precision laser processing, laser radar system, space technology, laser medicine and so on.
Fiber laser cutting machine can not only do the plane cutting, but also do bevel cutting processing. After cutting, the edge is neat, smooth and is suitable for metal plate and other high-precision cutting processing. Meanwhile if added the robot arm, this three-dimensional cutting machine can replace the original imported five Axis laser.
Compared to ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, laser cutting machine can save space and gas consumption. And its photoelectric conversion rate is very high, which make it be a product of energy saving and environmental protection. It is one of the world’s leading technology products.
Fiber laser cutting machine than CO2 laser cutting machine advantages:
1) Excellence in beam quality: Focused spot is smaller, cutting lines are finer, more productive, better processing quality;
2) high cutting speed: 2 times the same power CO2 laser cutting machine;
3) high stability: the world’s top imported fiber lasers, stable performance, the key components of the service life of up to 100,000 hours;
4) extremely high electro-optical conversion efficiency: fiber laser cutting machine photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 30%, CO2 laser cutting machine is 3 times higher, energy saving and environmental protection;
5) very low cost of use: machine power consumption is only 20-30% of similar CO2 laser cutting machine;
6) Very low maintenance costs: no laser working gas; optical fiber transmission, no need to reflect the lens; can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7) easy operation and maintenance of products: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
8) super flexible light guide effect: small size, compact structure, easy to flexible processing requirements.
Of course, compared with the carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, the cutting range of the fiber is relatively narrow. Because of the reasons for the wavelength, it can only cut the metal material, non-metallic is not easy to be absorbed, thus affecting its cutting range.
Compared with YAG laser cutting machine advantages:
1) cutting speed: fiber laser cutting machine speed is YAG 4-5 times, for a large number of processing and production
2) the use of cost: fiber laser cutting machine use cost than YAG solid laser cutting less
3) photoelectric conversion efficiency: fiber laser cutting machine photoelectric conversion efficiency is about 10 times YAG
The price of the corresponding fiber laser is higher, so the fiber laser cutting machine is much higher than the YAG laser cutting machine, but much lower than the CO2 laser cutting machine. But its sex ratio is indeed the highest of the three.
Mobil : 0086 18353156659(Whatsapp)
[av_contact email=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ title=’Send us mail’ button=’Submit’ on_send=» sent=’Your message has been sent!’ link=’manually,http://’ subject=» autorespond=» captcha=» form_align=» color=»]
[av_contact_field label=’Name’ type=’text’ check=’is_empty’ options=» multi_select=» width=»][/av_contact_field]
[av_contact_field label=’E-Mail’ type=’text’ check=’is_email’ options=» multi_select=» width=»][/av_contact_field]
[av_contact_field label=’Subject’ type=’text’ check=’is_empty’ options=» multi_select=» width=»][/av_contact_field]
[av_contact_field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’ check=’is_empty’ options=» multi_select=» width=»][/av_contact_field]