Fiber Laser Marking Machine Engraving Jewelry
Today’s manufacturing and retail jewelers have a wide range of new
technologies available to enhance their ability to
provide the highest level of quality, craftsmanship and service to their clients.
One of the fastest growing technologies is the use of laser marking and laser engraving systems.
XT LASER Jewelry Engraving
XTLASER laser marking and laser engraving systems
are a fast and clean technology
rapidly replacing older laser technologies.
Direct laser marking and laser engraving has now become a common process in the jewelry industry. It offers a non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent laser mark onto almost any type of material
including gold, platinum, silver, brass, stainless steel, carbide, copper,
titanium, aluminum,a wide variety of alloys and plastics.
Jewelry Engraving Application
Identification text, serial numbers, corporate logos, 2-D data matrix,
bar coding, graphic and digital images, or any individual process
data can produce with laser mar
Jewelry Laser Engraving Applications include:
• Jewelry_Marking_11-19_Eblaster.jpgHallmark identification and custom logo marking/engraving on inside of rings
• Multi-line text on the inside of rings (i.e., story book rings)
• Copyright, serialize and custom brand finished jewelry pieces
• Personalize watches, lockets, eyeglass cases gifts, novelty products, awards, etc.
• Customize pen-pencil sets with company or personal names or logos
• Ideal for safety and security identification markings
• Create unique textures or patterns on various alloys
• Customize various jewelry with photos or design images
• Engrave hallmarks and logos in master models for casting
If you need more info about jewelry engraving machine, contact me freely!
Attn: Doris Xing